Does current wage total include loan wage contribution? (FM2010 iPhone)

Hi

As per title: Does the 'Current Wage Total' value in 'Club Information' include wages being paid as part of a loan deal?

I currently have a wage budget of £9,880 but my current wage total is £12,000. However I had a player on a season long loan with 100% wage contribution of £1,200 so I ended the loan in January in order to try to get my wage budget back under control. But checking the club information again it still shows £12,00 per week as the current wage total :(

I've tried continuing for a few days to see if it changed after the player had definitely gone back but still says the same.

Game details:

Version: 1.7

League: England BSP

Team: AFC Wimbledon

Season: 1st - 2009/2010

Game date: 12/01/2010

Device: iPhone 3Gs 16gb

Maybe it's me getting confused.

On the player contract screen, does the wages value represent how much my club is paying towards the players wages or how much the player's club is paying towards his wages? I assumed it mean how much my club is paying. Therefore in this case, '100% (£1,200)' was what my club was paying.

OK it's either me reading the information wrong or the contract screen is backwards. I've just signed another loan player and agreed to pay 10% of his wages. When I got to the contract screen it says 90%.

I assume then that the player contract screen information always relates to the owning club if they are out on loan (which I suppose it obvious as the screen is always presented in the owning clubs colours). It would be nice to get some info about the loan like the end date etc. I appreciate that there might not be much scope for that given the screen size restrictions.

However I've also loaned out two players with a combined wage of about £500 and this hasn't been taken off the wage budget either. It still says £12,000. Although my maximum wage allowed has gone up from £500 to £750.

Archived