WHy have I not got Suggar Daddy Yet? (FMHi)

Im in my 4th season now with Huddersfield town and still havent got sugar daddy. Why is this? when I look in the Hints & Tips section at Sugar Daddy it says win like 3 titles and 2 promotions for a lower rep club. Below is my manager profile.

Played 188

Won 116

Drew 55

Lost 17

For 336

Against 167

Club/Player Loyalty 11

Domestic Player Bias 8

Financial Control 16

Transfer Acumen 17

Youth Policy 8

Rep Continental

League Titles 3

Cup Titles 6

Players Bought £51m

Players Sold £8m

Rank -

Manager Pts 1371

Also Im still unable to get the National Job even with them stats.

• SI Staff

Can you indicate what exactly you have won - I think Huddersfield are too large to count as a 'small' club for this unlockable which means you'll have higher requirements than otherwise - winning cups is the key thing if I remember right (FA Cup and European Cups especially).

If I get a chance I'll try and run through the code and ascertain exactly what I think you need to win to unlock it if you post what you've done so far.

Right Ive won

x2 FA Cups

x2 League Cups

x1 Johnstones Paint Trophy

x1 Coca-Cola Championship

x1 Coca-Cola League One

x1 English Premier League

x1 FA Community Sheild

Surely I should have it already I mean Huddersfield arent exactly a high rep club like man utd or chelsea

• SI Staff

The problem is that they weren't tiny to start with and I doubt they're a low reputation club now because of how you've performed - as such I think the requirements are probably fairly high.

I'm having to 'guess' with regards to the data involved (as I don't have your save game) - but I reckon you need to win two more major cups to definitely unlock it, by 'Major' I mean the FA Cup and any half-decent European Cup competition.

Archived