Is it worth it

When you get the scout reports on the teams you play two or three days later it mentions the formation they play is it worth changing your formation for the match And if so what formations are good to change to

eg if arsenal play 442 which formation would be good to beat them

When you get the scout reports on the teams you play two or three days later it mentions the formation they play is it worth changing your formation for the match And if so what formations are good to change to

eg if arsenal play 442 which formation would be good to beat them

To be honest, I dont feel that on this version it is worth changing as the scouts dont go into as much detail and there isnt as many options on the tactics page as on FM07 on the pc. On the pc version I do change slightly as the scout reports are in more detail and there are more options on the tactic screens. icon14.gif

i tended only to make changes for chelsea or a big european match. small changes to marking are made depending on 442 or 451 etc etc but always go more direct, hard and counter attack against chelsea as their midfield always seems to swamp my team even when i play 352.....

Archived