Media features / Manager interaction need a huge overhaul.

It is April 2nd. I, as Man Utd, top the league with 86 pts from 31 games. Man City are in 2nd place, with 68 pts from 32 games. Meaning that the maximum points Man City can achieve this season is 86 points.

To put it simply, I only need 1 point in my last 7 remaining games to win the Premier League. However, Blackburns manager, Steve Kean, says that he doubts Man Utd can win the title this year!

Mind games or not, no manager in the world would ever say something so silly and risk being ridiculed by everybody else in the footballing world.

It is April 2nd. I, as Man Utd, top the league with 86 pts from 31 games. Man City are in 2nd place, with 68 pts from 32 games. Meaning that the maximum points Man City can achieve this season is 86 points.

To put it simply, I only need 1 point in my last 7 remaining games to win the Premier League. However, Blackburns manager, Steve Kean, says that he doubts Man Utd can win the title this year!

Mind games or not, no manager in the world would ever say something so silly and risk being ridiculed by everybody else in the footballing world.

I agree if that's the case. He is obviosly playing mind-games, but is making himself look ridicilious (sp?) TBH.

Archived