Value Idea?

Sometimes i hate the fact a player has 1 set value in the game.

In real life everybody values a player different. Manager might value his player at £15m, Board might value him at £10m and accept £10m (which might make manager unhappy), the press might value him between £8m and £12m.

It should be up to you to put a value on a player by looking at his stats, his form, his history at previous clubs etc.

Maybe have a section where you can get what the press value you him at, to give you a little idea, rather than the game giving you 1 valuation. And maybe when you scout a player, the scout can give you different values like manager, board values.

And also before everybody moans haha how about making this optional. Have it there to help people if they want it, and hidden for the more purist

But shouldn't the value represent the general perception of how much the player is worth, and then the value that you set in asking price is the value that you hold to the player.

This for me, (the current system), seems a lot better than this idea....

i get what your saying.

i basically mean why not have it hidden, and have to make your own mind up about a players value i.e by looking at his stats, his form, his history at previous clubs etc.

Sounds like it would take forever to get a transfer bid accepted without having some kind of idea about the guy's value.

Archived