ticket prices

HI everyone,

Im playing a team from the blue square division in England, when i get promoted will my ticket prices go up or will they always stay the same throughout the game, regarding which division im playing in...

thanks for the advice

(if this should already be posted, can someone feed me the link please?)

I find that ticket prices are quite dynamic in terms in progression, status and demend.

For example. I play as Farnborough and work my way up through the league. With a capacity of 4000, Once I got into the league I soon had constant sell out for all home games. After a season in Div 2 I noticed my ticket prices were the highest in the league. I continued up through the leagues and although my ground was slowly getting capacity increases, thay weren't sufficient enough to stop the continued sell out crowds. My prices were still highest in the league.

I ended up in the Premiership with ticket prices of £55 but things did change. Once my ground capacity went from 15000 to 20000, I stopped getting constant full houses. My average home gate hovered around 17000. I then noticed my ticket price had been reduced although that didn't seem to bring many more punters in.

The game seems to have a sense of supply and demand.

Archived