tactics for my san marino game

i started a new game and decided to go sanmarino for a challenge.

1 can anyone tell me what tactics to play with them and the players to use.

2 can anyone tell me what players to sell/loan out/buy with 7million transfere budget (using sugar daddy to make it easier.

3 tell me who the good young players coming up are in the san marino team

2 can anyone tell me what players to sell/loan out/buy with 7million transfere budget (using sugar daddy to make it easier.

3 tell me who the good young players coming up are in the san marino team

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LIVIforLife:

3 tell me who the good young players coming up are in the san marino team </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't use sugar daddy, but my San Marino broke into Serie A in 2010 I think.

I primarily used a 352 formation, short passing, attacking mentality, pressing; Abate was a killer striker in the olden days. Your sweeper (probably your team captain) also has some good Serie C1 years. I think your winger Faieta will also serve well in Serie C1. I can't remember who I ran as AMC in the first years.

Can't tell you much about players to buy/sell: I had to make do with what I had: a transfer kitty around 50K I believe and a very low wage budget. I simply looked for free signings and whoever would loan me a player in those first years.I remember finding someone called "Lucenti"? A very good AML I think for where you're playing. And I signed a young goalie called Martin Motta, who almost broke through to the Italian side. Still plays with me.

Archived