Problems settling in...

When you sign a new player that doesn't know English (or the language of the league you're in), the press often ask you whether or not you will be looking to ask another player in your squad to help him settle in. You can answer this question any way you want in the press, but is there a way to actually do this in the game? or example, how do I ask Anderson to help one of my new Brazilian regens I've just bought settle in? I don't seem to be able to find this feature.

If it doesn't exist, does anyone else know how I can help my players settle in?

if you say yes anderson or any national will understand that you are asking him or them to help the new player settle into the squad (i think).

otherwise the best way of helping a player to settle (in my experience) is to play him. some might not have issues at all, though - even if you bench them.

i have also had good results (or no problems as it were) by asking someone to mentor the new foreign addition (if young).

You can use a mentor, it also helps if you have more Brazilians in the team, time is needed to settle in. Give him a season of he is too good to be loaned out then play him frequently and he'll come around.

Archived