New stadium and Hall of fame stats lost

Hi!

I had a save on my old laptop, where I was very high up on the hall of fame list, and where I was moving to a new stadium (named after me).

I bought a new PC, and just moved over the saved filed from the old to the new one, but now I am no longer present at the hall of fame list, and it doesn't say anything about me moving to a new stadium.

Help...?

I am facing a similar problem but in my scenario I moved the save to a different computer and continued playing the save so is their any chance I can combine the hall of fame file from the new computer and the one from the old computer?

I am facing a similar problem but in my scenario I moved the save to a different computer and continued playing the save so is their any chance I can combine the hall of fame file from the new computer and the one from the old computer?

I think just overwriting the file will fix it.

On W7 i have 2 folders named Sports Interactiv in Documents, the one that have your save games, faces, logos, tatics etc, and another... Is in the other one. C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\hall_of_fame

In others operative systens is on documents and setings all users sports interactive football manager 2010, not in normal My documents. Just copy the file to other computer and replace.

Archived