[iPhone] A few needed updates...

For me at the moment, this game is 95% complete and we need this features for the next update.

- Deeper History - For me their is no record of what you have done on the game. On the PSP version and to a greater extent on the PC version, their is deep history where you can view past triumphs during your game time and before that.

As much as I would like the deep history as the PC version, with all the league records etc, their should be a greater depth in the Ipod version.

You could add a honour's list for each club, detailing past honours and honours achieved whilst on the game.

- Numerous leagues active at the same time, just like on the PSP version.

- Turning the Ipod around and the screen following it. So the screen doesn't just have to be on landscape.

• SI Staff

I'm afraid none of those items are planned for the next update sorry - simply put they're huge changes and beyond the scope of an update.

The history feature would definitely break save games which is unacceptable for an update imho - it is something I'll consider for the next version though.

Multiple leagues being active would both break save games but also is something which we need to heavily look into and research upon the device - the older devices especially might not be able to cope with the processing and memory required for such a feature (but again its something which will be researched for the future and 'might' be possible - time will tell basically, I'm not going to promise anything because at present I don't know 100% either way).

Finally supporting non-landscape modes requires ALL the pages in the game to be totally redesigned from scratch and tbh I don't personally think portait mode suits a management sim particularly which is why the game is implemented in landscape mode in preference to it - if we ever do this then it'll likely eat up approximately 3 months of development time meaning little else would be implemented in a new version while we undertook it (so I'm afraid thats unlikely to be implemented in the near future).

Sorry to be so negative regarding your requests - but I'd prefer to be honest with you about my current plans for things.

Archived