PSP database reduced? + change name editor?

alright.

is the FM Handheld 2007 player database smaller than that of the original FM Handheld? i can't find my usual south american dudes (e.g. Oberman).

and why cant i add change a players name with the editor? what's that all about?

easy.

alright.

is the FM Handheld 2007 player database smaller than that of the original FM Handheld? i can't find my usual south american dudes (e.g. Oberman).

and why cant i add change a players name with the editor? what's that all about?

easy.

South americans were too good in FMH. Too many youngsters coming through, worldclass by age 21. Made the game too easy. This has been really fixed up, so maybe Oberman got caught in the crossfire. Also a few FM favourites missing, such as Pablo Ore

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and why cant i add change a players name with the editor? what's that all about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a problem with editing player names in the game - hence the editor removes that functionality .. apologies for any inconvenience.

Archived