Trading Players

I have a full squad but desperately want Jerome Boateng. All the players are worth quite a lot but no one is willing to accept the ones I throw out. My question is whether I could simply trade a player for another with the possibility of attaching a fee.

Can you not just release one of your players?

I'm not that sure in regards to trading a player, but they'd probably want some sort of fee as well. (I'm not entirely sure there is an exchange player option, I haven't tried it on FMH)

There's no player exchange function, but I had this problem too, I just demoted a player to the reserves, hope this helps....

To demote a player, Club > Squad > Select Player > Action > Transfer Status > Demote 'Yes'

To view the reserves, Club > Info > Second Team - 'Club name' Reserves

To promote a player, Select Player > Action > Promote

• SI Staff
does anyone know if demoting a player drops their morale?

Won't have any effect at all UNLESS its a big name player (comparative to the size of your team) .... basically yes you can use it to encourage big stars to sod off, but no if you're just hiding 'surplus' players away then it won't affect them at all.

PS - There will be the option to automatically 'hide' injured/unavailable players in update 1.5 which should help people who hate cluttered squads.

Won't have any effect at all UNLESS its a big name player (comparative to the size of your team) .... basically yes you can use it to encourage big stars to sod off, but no if you're just hiding 'surplus' players away then it won't affect them at all.

PS - There will be the option to automatically 'hide' injured/unavailable players in update 1.5 which should help people who hate cluttered squads.

Thanks again for replying, the new feature sounds great! :D

Archived