New idea for coaches!

I was kind of thinking that there should be 2 kinds of coaches in your staff roster. One as monitoring coach, and one a active coach.

The monitoring coaches are older guys who tell your boys what to do in training, and running through the tactics and motions.

The active coaches are the younger-old guys who play with your team and be good examples on the training pitch.

Also, I was wondering that maybe active coaches should have proffered moves of their own so that they can train more than one player their preferred moves and expertise.

Another thing would be that players should be more motivated when being coached by a well known person, such as a retired Beckham, Campbell, or Robinson. They would also be encouraged to join the club knowing that there are famous coaches in the club to work with.

Lastly, active and monitoring coaches should get injured as well from time to time. This would be great for LLM as you don't have a lot of coaches in your roster and would make changes in training if one of your key coaches break an arm and goes out for, let say, 6 months?

I think this would add more value to coaches other than their stats, and that they can become more interactive as well as you willing to pay more attention to them.

I was kind of thinking that there should be 2 kinds of coaches in your staff roster. One as monitoring coach, and one a active coach.

The monitoring coaches are older guys who tell your boys what to do in training, and running through the tactics and motions.

The active coaches are the younger-old guys who play with your team and be good examples on the training pitch.

Also, I was wondering that maybe active coaches should have proffered moves of their own so that they can train more than one player their preferred moves and expertise.

Another thing would be that players should be more motivated when being coached by a well known person, such as a retired Beckham, Campbell, or Robinson. They would also be encouraged to join the club knowing that there are famous coaches in the club to work with.

Lastly, active and monitoring coaches should get injured as well from time to time. This would be great for LLM as you don't have a lot of coaches in your roster and would make changes in training if one of your key coaches break an arm and goes out for, let say, 6 months?

I think this would add more value to coaches other than their stats, and that they can become more interactive as well as you willing to pay more attention to them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

Or at least you and your staff should suffer coughs and colds. We should get a news item telling us we're confined to bed with the 'flu and our assman is running the show this week! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That could work too. I mean, we're all humans right? It would be nice to for the game to show more human touch into it. I love the idea of coaches getting sick or injured. It changes the way you would assign your training, other than leaving it just like that... forever...

Archived