Question about the unlockables

No transfer windows:

Make a certain amount of money selling players. The amount changes depending on how big/rich a club is. So if your, say wrexham you'll only have to make a few mil whereas if your, say Arsenal you could have to make 200M+ (It was for me anyway). Once you get it and turn it on you can buy players whenever you want.

Place on the board (no sacking):

You have to have been at a club for years and won at least a few cups/titles. It took me 10 years and loads of cups to get it. When it does a message comes up saying the club wants to offer you a place on the board for years of service. Once you accept you can't get fired and can use it for any new game, aswell as the game you unlock it in.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kane_Westwood:

but how will i know if i have unlocked them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're watching carefully you may notice the game save your preferences. eg after winning the world cup, when you continue it will come up with a saving screen, only briefly, as it saves your new unlockable

Archived