Lost natural position?

So I tutored Ashley Young with Modric, and Young's position which were initially natural on ML and AML changes to natural only at AML and acomplished at ML...I know this surely is the effect from the tutoring but isn't it highly unlikely/unrealistic for him to lose a natural position? Perhaps a bug?

So I tutored Ashley Young with Modric, and Young's position which were initially natural on ML and AML changes to natural only at AML and acomplished at ML...I know this surely is the effect from the tutoring but isn't it highly unlikely/unrealistic for him to lose a natural position? Perhaps a bug?

If a player is trained up to natural in a position, he can lose it if not played there and the position training is stopped. If he was natural at ML from the start (i.e. in the database) then he should not lose it (at least, that's my understanding).

Do you know if he was natural at ML from the start of the game or was he only natural at AML and trained up to natural at ML?

I am quite sure Young is a natural ML at the start of the game, and too add to that I play him at ML quite a lot of times as well, from the statistics, he played at AML 12 times while ML 8 times..he lost his "natural" at ML after his tutoring finished so I am very sure it is the effect of the tutoring..

You can "lose" natural positions that are retrained - "faux natural" if you like. If you train a position to natural (i.e. not natural to begin with) it is possible that it will be lost if you stop training that position.

In effect "training to natural" is basically "training to extremely accomplished" because it can still be lost. "Natural" in this case is just a smokescreen.

(Don't agree with all of this personally)

Archived