Crash Dumps

update all drivers and make sure the game is patched to the latest one, i am playing with patch 10.2 and have had none. used to get them at the start when the game came out

I think its a very random thing really like the 'array access out of bounds' problem that a lot of people get from time to time. Because its so random and everyone's computer setup is so different then I think its been a lot harder for SI to completely eliminate the problem. You say that you have not had a problem since installing 10.2 well I think this is an example of how people's systems are so different because when the game first came out everything for me was ok with the first patch then 10.2 came out and I was getting crash dumps all the time but now I have 10.3 installed everything is ok again.

I have a similar problem, have played a game in Northern Ireland upto 2023 and now it has started doing a crash dump everytime i get to a specific date. Has anyone managed to get round the problem or am i resigned to not playing that save again?

Archived