urgent help required!!

hey basically when i watch the match in 3d the picture is now black, you can faintly see the outline of the players, i was wondering what has happened and how i can get it back to normal so i can watch the game!

If you have Vista or XP go to Control Panel - Hardware and sound. Under Device Manager select update device drivers.

A new window will open and if you click on the + (plus) sign next to Display Adapters, it will show you the name of your graphics card. Double click on the graphics card name. Click on the tab called 'Driver' and you will see a button called 'update driver'. A window will pop up and you will need to click the one which says 'search automatically ......'. Click on that and that should do it. You may get a message saying that a new driver exists - if you do then follow the onscreen instructions - this should then do it.

Actually, i recall someone fixed it by lowering the game detail:

in FM2010 go to the FM button and select preferences - click on the tab 'display and sound'.

Then under '3D details' you will see 'graphical detail' and a drop down list. Mine is set as 'Auto select'. If yours is as well, try selecting one of the other options in turn and see if this works.

If this does not help then I have nothing else to offer - sorry

Archived