Please, in future versions fix the match dates planning!

I know SI is working on the clash between international football and other competitions. But now, I've got one of the silliest things in my upcoming fixture list:

23/8: ECC (3rd round qulaifying)

25/8: ESC

Of course, about half my starting 11 are out on internationals in such an important week... icon_mad.gif

Though I'm not quite sure why the manager needs to have all his internationals with him when the first game planned is on 2 sept... icon_confused.gif

Still, I assume the other teams suffer from similar stuff and the core game is still fun. And the planning can't help that the other half of my squad is injured... icon_wink.gif

I know SI is working on the clash between international football and other competitions. But now, I've got one of the silliest things in my upcoming fixture list:

23/8: ECC (3rd round qulaifying)

25/8: ESC

Of course, about half my starting 11 are out on internationals in such an important week... icon_mad.gif

Though I'm not quite sure why the manager needs to have all his internationals with him when the first game planned is on 2 sept... icon_confused.gif

Still, I assume the other teams suffer from similar stuff and the core game is still fun. And the planning can't help that the other half of my squad is injured... icon_wink.gif

Archived