Crash Dump Error

I hope someone can help me with this issue. I have been playing FM 2010 for a number of months now and have no problems whatsoever with it. A few days ago I tried loading up a new game and it displayed an error message saying a serious error had occurred and mentioned something about crash dumps. I have found these files and tried to open them to help identify the problem but have been unable to do so.

I have looked on various forums but no-one seems to know how to resolve this problem.

Please can you help??

I hope someone can help me with this issue. I have been playing FM 2010 for a number of months now and have no problems whatsoever with it. A few days ago I tried loading up a new game and it displayed an error message saying a serious error had occurred and mentioned something about crash dumps. I have found these files and tried to open them to help identify the problem but have been unable to do so.

I have looked on various forums but no-one seems to know how to resolve this problem.

Please can you help??

Ah the crash dump, I'm not sure mate I usually delete em and thats the end of that, dont know why they occur though or why there needs to be a folder for crashes....

Archived