Should FM do some change about regen ?

I think it should be more realistic because I found lots of "superhuman" regen in the game

World Class player only come every 3-5 years:(

Ive come across some good newgens but Ive never come across some of amazing newgens seen in the rate my regen thread. But I do not agree that there should be only one world class player every 3-5 years (depending on your view of world class - obviously its the best players in world football but often in sport the word world class or going further great gets thrown about all too often) that would mean in a football period/era of say 15 years like IRL 1995-2010 there would be like only 3 world class players produced or 6 on your 3-5 year parametres. Surely that would not be world class players but great/legends - but the word legend in FM gets also thrown about all too often!

I dont agree with your 3-5 year world class players as IRL there are far more than that and thus this is reflected in FM. I would presume that in 2030 in FM the database will be similar of that of 2010 with the real life players in terms of CA/PA but I guess its hard to replicate this and it cannot be perfect.

Archived