[iphone/ipod] player help

im everton in the epl. i've just taken over the team and the board want european qualification so need to finish at least 7th.

i've bought jorge andrade DRC (free), miguel angel angolo AM RC (free) to beef up those areas.

i have 2.3m to spend and my priority is 2 strikers. eventually i get 7.5m for selling yobo to ac milan. so thats 9.8m. if possible i'd also like a decent goalie as back up to howard.

ive got a couple of fringe players on sale but no offers yet so can't count on any further income.

any ideas? my assistant is recommending ronaldo (the old fat one) for £2m. i've seen alfonso alves (18 scoring, good high greens for movement, agility etc) or ebe smolarek (20 shooting, lower greens for movement etc), who would both cost in the region of £3.5m each but looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running.

im everton in the epl. i've just taken over the team and the board want european qualification so need to finish at least 7th.

i've bought jorge andrade DRC (free), miguel angel angolo AM RC (free) to beef up those areas.

i have 2.3m to spend and my priority is 2 strikers. eventually i get 7.5m for selling yobo to ac milan. so thats 9.8m. if possible i'd also like a decent goalie as back up to howard.

ive got a couple of fringe players on sale but no offers yet so can't count on any further income.

any ideas? my assistant is recommending ronaldo (the old fat one) for £2m. i've seen alfonso alves (18 scoring, good high greens for movement, agility etc) or ebe smolarek (20 shooting, lower greens for movement etc), who would both cost in the region of £3.5m each but looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running.

Javier Saviola! Absolute beast, fired me to winning the league with everton :O

Archived