iPod version

I would just like to say that I think this version is a godsend! Sometimes when I am not at home and I have my itouch with me I want to be able to play games like this. This version is way far better than any of the (few) other management games on the app store currently. The only things I would love to see more of in future updates is more countries and leagues and the ability to manage in international competitions,especially with the world cup coming soon that would be a nice feature. Keep up the good work!

I honestly don't know whether I should describe this version of FM as a godsend or a hellspawn. Carrying it with me all the time is like having a huge neon sign saying 'WORK IS BORING, FM IS NOT' constantly shoved in my face.

In the end, I opted for the best of both worlds: work on the big screen and game on the small screen - switch between the two during each one's downtimes. Wondrous, but also dangerous!

• SI Staff
ability to manage in international competitions,especially with the world cup coming soon that would be a nice feature

You can already manage in international competitions in the game, however you have to 'earn the right' by applying for the jobs during your career.

(there is an unlockable which allows you to take over an international club right from the start - but you'll have to find and unlock that yourself during play ..)

Archived