Steam Help

Hello

I have just downloaded the game on my work computer via steam, however I am away for a few days now. When I boot up my my work computer the steam log in comes up, Is there a way of stopping this as other people will be using the computer whilst I am off?

Thanks In Advance.

Hello

I have just downloaded the game on my work computer via steam, however I am away for a few days now. When I boot up my my work computer the steam log in comes up, Is there a way of stopping this as other people will be using the computer whilst I am off?

Thanks In Advance.

Download Ccleaner, there is an application on it that will stop Steam from auto-booting. Open the programme, go to tools, click start-up and you will get a list of programmes that boot up on start. Under the programme column one of them should be called Steam (or steam boot), click on this and then click delete. It wont ever auto-boot on you until you next update Steam. There is a way of doing it from windows but that's complicated. Also you can argue that having Ccleaner on your system is just good practice, as it is very handy for lots of things.

Archived