International appearance clause

Hi there,

Was just wondering whether an international appearance clause (say 10M on his next itl appearance), negociated for a player I ve sold, was still working if he were transfered again somewhere else, before he gets his international appearance ? I'm not sure to be clear sorry I'll try to do better if necessary.

Thanks

Hi there,

Was just wondering whether an international appearance clause (say 10M on his next itl appearance), negociated for a player I ve sold, was still working if he were transfered again somewhere else, before he gets his international appearance ? I'm not sure to be clear sorry I'll try to do better if necessary.

Thanks

Good question... complete guess but id say no. As itll be a whole new contract when hes sold

Ok because I think there's a French club who sold a player to Lyon with a Champions Cup appearance clause for four years, and since Lyon sold him they ve refused to pay for the appearance clause again (the player still goes to Champions Cup with the new club). The original club went on court and won it. Unfortunately I don't remember the details (clubs and player names).

Archived