Player suspension bug

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I did have a quick look and couldn't find anything.

Anyway, one of my players was sent off on the last day of the season. He was subsequently suspended, but this has lead to two problems:

1) His suspension begins on the first match of the following season, which I don't think happens in real life (although I could be wrong on this)

2) He has the red "sus" sign next to his name indicating that he's suspended for the next competitive match, but the game won't let me play him in any of the pre-season frendlies! I get the "Player x is suspended for this match..." message, yet the "sus" sign doesn't go away after the match. I realise that players can't get rid of their suspension in a friendly match, but they should at least be able to play in that match!

So only a minor bug, but worth sorting out.

Thanks.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I did have a quick look and couldn't find anything.

Anyway, one of my players was sent off on the last day of the season. He was subsequently suspended, but this has lead to two problems:

1) His suspension begins on the first match of the following season, which I don't think happens in real life (although I could be wrong on this)

2) He has the red "sus" sign next to his name indicating that he's suspended for the next competitive match, but the game won't let me play him in any of the pre-season frendlies! I get the "Player x is suspended for this match..." message, yet the "sus" sign doesn't go away after the match. I realise that players can't get rid of their suspension in a friendly match, but they should at least be able to play in that match!

So only a minor bug, but worth sorting out.

Thanks.

I've had this problem aswell but it is the case in real life that suspensions carry over to the next season.

Paul Hartley got sent off for hearts in the scottish cup final and he misses the first game in the scottish cup next season which won't be played til about january or something.

The suspensions thing in friendlies is annoying as well but I suppose it's not a big deal, I have noticed it though and thought it was a bit daft.

"1) His suspension begins on the first match of the following season, which I don't think happens in real life (although I could be wrong on this)"

Yeah, as Dave stated suspensions do indeed carry over to the next season.

Archived