Home grown Problem

After managing to qualify for the Euro Cup (Europa League) with Ton Pentre due to losing to The New Saints in the Welsh Cup Final my Ass Man Bobby Ford has reminded me of the rules regarding home grown players. As I took over Ton Pentre at the start of second season, they were a newly promoted team and thus had to have a new team created for them.

The problem is, armed with this team of newgens, none of them are home grown, so I have no home grown players, and only two nation-home-grown, and since I only have a youth team of greyed out players, there's no help there, and I can't sign anyone. What's going to happen to me? Will I be disqualified?

lol, let us know how they do in the europa league with the home grown prob!

It doesn't look good. The new manager is stealing my tactic and has sent Carl Thomas into the reserves. He was my leading scorer with 21 last season. The idiot fans have already wiped me off their favoured personnel after trying to rename their supporter's club after me.

They drew 1-1 at home against a Slovakian team that I'm not even going to pretend I'm not even going to pretend that I can remember. It seems I've taken over Chippenham without realising it.

They've now crashed out after a 4-0 defeat away. Serves them right for not using Thomas. More importantly I've (unwittingly) taken over newly promoted Chippenham, who have an absolutely useless team of Newgens, whilst on holiday.

Archived