Trouble makers??

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed something similar to this (or i am developing paranoia).

From a previous load with tottenham I got to my 4th season and suddenly discontent came into the ranks with Defoe the first to 'loose faith', get low morale etc. I end up with the sack due to lack of confidence from the players.

So i restart and after 3 seasons sell defoe on (this was a plan based in the assumption that after a few seasons he will again get the hump with me). All is well and i win 2 Fa cups ad the league in my 5th year. Year 6 not going so well and one of my newer signings constantly has low morale (despite the rest of the team being high (excellent/good) and the harmony of the team being high) suddenly declares that he has lost faith in me. So i ship him out in Jan transfer window (you dont like me, I dont want you in my team, sort of thing).

Suddenly the team start performing well again (although i have started altering my team talk tactics as well).

My question is, are trouble makers in the team possible? Can you get players in the game that negativly affect the team on a wide scale (i know some players can generally dislke each other)?

Anyone else noticed a similar phenomena?

(or was this just conincidence?)

I had almost the same senario

One player was almost always on poor morale even though the team was winning and when he played we lost. In the end everyone started to get low morale so I sold him, everyone was happy and winning ways resumed. I checked the player on FMRTE and nothing which made him a trouble maker. Sometimes its just bad luck I think.

You did the right thing by getting rid of someone who has burned you before. I won't sign a player if he rejects me once the player has to want to play.

Archived