Team Settings "Default" and Touchline Instructions?

Hi Folks,

To properly use touchline instructions such as "Attacking", "Counter", "Contain", etc, would I need to keep all my team settings in tactics at default?

Do the touchline instructions override any of my preset settings?

So for example if I've set my tactic to never waste any time, and than I've use the touchline instructions to contain, does it overide my settings? or are my players going to "contain" without wasting any time...??

Thanks in advance!

Hi Folks,

To properly use touchline instructions such as "Attacking", "Counter", "Contain", etc, would I need to keep all my team settings in tactics at default?

Do the touchline instructions override any of my preset settings?

So for example if I've set my tactic to never waste any time, and than I've use the touchline instructions to contain, does it overide my settings? or are my players going to "contain" without wasting any time...??

Thanks in advance!

If you tick a box on advanced tactics, it overrides anything. Means never time wasting would still apply.

Off topic: You really don't wanna set time wasting to 0. It means your players will always look to pass forward, and never play back to keeper, never dwell on ball (for players to get into better positions before passing to them), etc.

Archived