how to improve wages availability

Started off unemployed, with a reputation of sunday league footballer, and no-one would hire me. Decemeber 26th , Woking offered me a contract, and where langwishing right above the relagation zone of the Blue Square South, i came in, made 2 loan signings , sold of 4 players and brought in 2, created a Arsenal of the lower leagues, last game of the season, i lost, if won i would of won the league but ended up getting promoted through the play offs. but the clubs finances where £632,341 in debt ................ BSP , i sold off 6 players and brought in mainly free-bes, and a few loans, and won the league, somehow, no idea how though but my finances where now £13,212 in the clear. now in league 2 "expected to finish bottom" am currently 10th after 12 games and, not because of losses but mainly draws.......just sold Sansara for £250k and ashley Grimes for £150k ..... seen about £46k for transfers, transfered it all into wages because there was quality players whos asking price was £0.........so my wage availability was £15k, and was only spending £10k on wages........but yet the most i am allowed to offer is £1k a week, how do i get to be able to offer more

Archived