Stadium move bug

Hi, I've been playing as Havant & Waterlooville and have just got them promoted to the Premiership. Recently, construction of a new stadium to replace the 4500 capacity Westleigh Park was finished. The new stadium costed 35 million, a lot of which was paid for by loans. However, I then played my first home game since the move, and wasn't pleased when I saw that the attendance was only 642 (the seating capacity of Westleigh Park). The home stadium was still listed as Westleigh Park, even though on my facilities screen, the new stadium is shown. I'm seriously not happy about this, as I'm currently still 15 million in debt, but I now have a capacity lower than what I started with! Please help, as I'm not going to be able to carry on with a 642 capacity stadium in the Prem!

I had only installed the new patch a few (game) months before the stadium move was set to complete. I've tried using the editor to put my stadium in manually, I've tried holidaying to see if I'll eventually move in. Help!

If the stadium is finished after the fixture list for the season has been decided you'll have to wait until next season to play your games there. As this issue has been raised a number of times I assume that this is how it works IRL as well. Annoyng as hell when it happens to you though.

If the stadium is finished after the fixture list for the season has been decided you'll have to wait until next season to play your games there. As this issue has been raised a number of times I assume that this is how it works IRL as well. Annoyng as hell when it happens to you though.

Damn. It was on course to be completed in the summer before the beginning of the season as well. Thanks anyway.

Archived