FMH 2007 Tactic

I have been playing with this tactic until 2016 with qpr. I got promoted in my first season then relegated from Premier league at the first attempt Made a few adjustments to the tactic and I wiped the floor with everyone in the Championship. Since then I have finished higher and higher every season. Current highest season finish is 2nd. I have won all the cups and euro competitions but cannot win the league. Most of the players I have got have been through free transfers. Highest fee paid is 11m for Micah Richards and Arron Lennon.

Here is my tactic, wondered if anyone wants to give it a go and see what they think or see if they can improve it.

Formation:

Team:

Normal

Normal

Normal

No

No

No

No

Players:

Passing:

All Team

Tackling:

All Team

Pressing:

Defence No

Everyone else Yes

Pass To:

All R/L/C

Set Pieces A:

GK Normal

Fullbacks Back

Everyone else Forward

Set Pieces D:

GK Normal

Defence Back

First MC Normal

Second MC Back

Third MC Normal

First FC Forward

Second FC Back

Third FC Forward

Free Role:

All No

Forward Runs:

Fullbacks Yes

Midfield Yes

Run With Ball:

First and Third MC Yes

Hold up Ball:

All No

Long shots:

Second MC Yes

Through BallS:

All No

Cross Ball:

All No

Marking:

Fullbacks Zonal

Centre Backs Man

First MC None

Second MC Zonal

Third MC None

All FC None

I have been playing with this tactic until 2016 with qpr. I got promoted in my first season then relegated from Premier league at the first attempt Made a few adjustments to the tactic and I wiped the floor with everyone in the Championship. Since then I have finished higher and higher every season. Current highest season finish is 2nd. I have won all the cups and euro competitions but cannot win the league. Most of the players I have got have been through free transfers. Highest fee paid is 11m for Micah Richards and Arron Lennon.

Here is my tactic, wondered if anyone wants to give it a go and see what they think or see if they can improve it.

Formation:

Team:

Normal

Normal

Normal

No

No

No

No

Players:

Passing:

All Team

Tackling:

All Team

Pressing:

Defence No

Everyone else Yes

Pass To:

All R/L/C

Set Pieces A:

GK Normal

Fullbacks Back

Everyone else Forward

Set Pieces D:

GK Normal

Defence Back

First MC Normal

Second MC Back

Third MC Normal

First FC Forward

Second FC Back

Third FC Forward

Free Role:

All No

Forward Runs:

Fullbacks Yes

Midfield Yes

Run With Ball:

First and Third MC Yes

Hold up Ball:

All No

Long shots:

Second MC Yes

Through BallS:

All No

Cross Ball:

All No

Marking:

Fullbacks Zonal

Centre Backs Man

First MC None

Second MC Zonal

Third MC None

All FC None

Thats a good record. It seems to be a decent tactic. I think it need altering slightly though.

I am 6th at the moment in my first season as weymouth in the conference, finding it hard but I am scraping the barrel with the players I have. The reason I am doing well I think is to do with the tactic.

I use a 4-3-3 tactic most of the time but use attacking, direct passing and pressing all over as my team instructions. I find It best works with 2 dmc along side a amc in the middle.

Archived