Has it definatly installed??

I downloaded the new patch last night and when i started to run it it just froze and said not responding.

So i ran the updater again and it stopped on a different file number and the little vista icon (that spins round as if its waiting for a program to respond) was on the screen for a couple of mins then it jumps to update complete.

I wasn't happy with this cos every other update in the history of Fm for me has counted up through all the files and updated fine. So i did a complete uninstall and re downloaded the patch from another server just in-case of a faulty download.

So after all this i have reinstalled and ran the patch, again it stopped after about 100 files being updated. The vista spinning icon appeared again and after a couple of minutes it jumps to update complete. I can run and play the game and so far it seems fine but i cant help but think that maybe all the updates were not completely installed and i am missing out?

Sorry for the rambling but i wanted to explain it the best i could in the hope of the right answer

Also when i look in preferences it says i am running 10.3 and the database is updated cos Rio is England captain

I downloaded the new patch last night and when i started to run it it just froze and said not responding.

So i ran the updater again and it stopped on a different file number and the little vista icon (that spins round as if its waiting for a program to respond) was on the screen for a couple of mins then it jumps to update complete.

I wasn't happy with this cos every other update in the history of Fm for me has counted up through all the files and updated fine. So i did a complete uninstall and re downloaded the patch from another server just in-case of a faulty download.

So after all this i have reinstalled and ran the patch, again it stopped after about 100 files being updated. The vista spinning icon appeared again and after a couple of minutes it jumps to update complete. I can run and play the game and so far it seems fine but i cant help but think that maybe all the updates were not completely installed and i am missing out?

Sorry for the rambling but i wanted to explain it the best i could in the hope of the right answer

Also when i look in preferences it says i am running 10.3 and the database is updated cos Rio is England captain

If it says you are running 10.3 the update has applied correctly.

There's been some instances of Vista and Windows 7 thinking the patch program has stopped running but if you leave it, the patch will complete correctly. So it looks like you're fine.

Let us know if you've any problems though.

Archived