ASAP Help Mid-Season Crisis

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by manutdman666:

Best try the Champions league runners up thread. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is asking for help, not for you to giggle at the fact Chelsea came second. Everyone has gotten past it, you should too.

Could you maybe give a over-view of your current transfers, your current squad and how much money you have? Probably giving your formation as well.

Funny but not helpful ^^

All I can think of mate is if you try this tactic I made.

I made it for Barcelona and won the treble with ease.I actually needed someone to try it before I posted it in the tactics thread. Get it here.

I'd Appreciate some feedback from anyone who decides to use it.

Originally posted by Intercept:

He is asking for help, not for you to giggle at the fact Chelsea came second. Everyone has gotten past it, you should too.

Everyone says people forget runners up - Was just trying to comfort him with the knowledge that approx 2,000,000 people worldwide will never forget the runners up this year. icon_razz.gif

Hmmm from the line-up its obvious you haven't bought anyone. If its the January transfer window, try and pick up Joaquin, he'll help on the right and is a better out and out winger then Cole is, or at least I think so. To be honest, I have played as Chelsea a few times and never signed anyone and the team generally does okay, wins the league at least. So I would probably say tinker with your formation more then anything.

I used to use a formation similar to that for a time, but I grew tired of the endless last minute goals I would concede. So I went for a 4-5-1 with a holding midfielder as well. Means the two attacking wide players would help getting back as well.

Archived