Spanish 'B' team league invite?

I have been managing a Spanish team over the last few seasons. Being in the lowest tier at game start meant, I guess, our 'B' team was playing in an unplayable league so had no fixtures. Now, finally, we are playing at the top level but unlike our rivals our 'B' team is still not playing in a playable league.

So my question, will my 'B' team ever get an invite (or promoted) to the lowest tier of Spanish football or am I at a permanent disadvantage?

Also, FM only promotes/relegates teams between the bottom playable league and the one directly below it. So if your B team are more than one division of being playable from the start, they will never go up. You could, however, use the unofficial editor FMRTE to change this. Google it or look in the 'Editor's Hideaway' forum here.

I have been managing a Spanish team over the last few seasons. Being in the lowest tier at game start meant, I guess, our 'B' team was playing in an unplayable league so had no fixtures. Now, finally, we are playing at the top level but unlike our rivals our 'B' team is still not playing in a playable league.

So my question, will my 'B' team ever get an invite (or promoted) to the lowest tier of Spanish football or am I at a permanent disadvantage?

I just asked this question a couple days ago. You can probably find the thread pretty easily. Anyway, unless you mod the database and set up a Div 3 with relegations, promotions, etc, and then start a new game, you're out of luck. Sorry. :(

Archived