Array access out of bounds!

Yeh, So sometimes when I start a game I get array access out of bounds and then FM crashes and I have to restart, this also sometimes happens just generally while I press continue and it's loading results and whatever.

So I was just wondering why this happens ?

And also I have noticed that a ''Crash Dumps'' folder has been created under FM and contains, I assume, all the information on the times it has crashed and stuff. So can I delete that ? Or will it cause more problems ?

Cheers.

Yeh, So sometimes when I start a game I get array access out of bounds and then FM crashes and I have to restart, this also sometimes happens just generally while I press continue and it's loading results and whatever.

So I was just wondering why this happens ?

And also I have noticed that a ''Crash Dumps'' folder has been created under FM and contains, I assume, all the information on the times it has crashed and stuff. So can I delete that ? Or will it cause more problems ?

Cheers.

I do get the same problem as you sometimes when I click to view The Goal of The Month.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=163838 Check post 31 as an answer for your second question.

Archived