network game problem

i know this is most likely not the right forum but the fm online forum is quite useless, every post is like read the rules like thats going to help (ive played online fm for 5 years with no problems) so i thought id ask here since theres more chance of getting an answer :D

so me and my friend have fm 2010 with hamachi (both have routers so we use hamachi) we have the latest patch and both are on windows (hes on 7 im on xp) so last night i was trying to connect to the online game and was having no luck, what was wierd about this is that i was NOT getting an error message saying check firewall Or error connecting

what would happen is that NOTHING happens i click the ip address and it just stays on network menu no connect attempt or error message....

whats even wierder is when i return to the network menu that ip address is there under recent servers like ive already been connected to it before, so what is the problem you reckon?

I'm sorry I will have to disagree here. The FM Online forum is not useless at all if people read the rules of the forum and post in the correct place within the forum.

Please do not come on here labelling the forum useless when it has helped loads of people get games up and running who have taken the time to read the forum before posting.

Archived