Crash dump disaster

Hi all,

startin from latest patch i continue to experience this damn trouble. Even i read fast all the news related and perform a total reinstallation, the problem remains and goes worse.

I have uninstalled the complete software, restart the machine, controlled in My Docs that all the folders are gone (i have saved only the "Games" in other place), restarting another time and reinstall FM2010 from scratch, then applied only 10.2 patch.

Started the game once, exit, copied my Games folder, fired it and continue my old game.

After 1 hour the first crash, then after another one (more or less) another crash.

I save the file manually because from first patch does not appear the notice when it automatically saves the game and, when the machine make it...lights up my floppy disk drive (yes, i have one!), naturally empty.

The Pc is 1 jr old, 8500/4gb ram/4870 Ati and mount Vista 32 Ultimate (updated regularly), no antivirus running or so, in not-connected configuration. No use of the 3d, normal 2d and the crashes are random on match, on main screen, on players list, on transfer selection.

Before 10.2 all is running absolutely fine.

What i can do?

Tnx! from Italy

I sometimes wonder whether the PC Issues forum should be moved up as really this isn't GD. Anywho, can you re-install the game and work fine on 10.1? If so it may be worth just to patch that far and then wait for 10.3 which may work better for you.

If it was a save created with a 10.2 version game you cannot play it on 10.0 or 10.1 so you'd have to wait till 10.3. If, however, you create a game now with a 10.0 version of the game you'll be able to play it when 10.3 is released.

HTH

Archived