Small Stadium Problems!

i have a save with billericay town. the last couple seasons have been great as i managed succesive promotions from league 1 and the championship, winning both titles. however i have struggled with money the whole game and only have a 3500 cap stadium. a new one is being built finally, but this season even though i sold over 2000 season tickets, my max attendance is only 428 as that is all the seats in the stadium. anyone else had a similar problem and should i expect to go into administration seeing as i wont be able to make any money?

i have a save with billericay town. the last couple seasons have been great as i managed succesive promotions from league 1 and the championship, winning both titles. however i have struggled with money the whole game and only have a 3500 cap stadium. a new one is being built finally, but this season even though i sold over 2000 season tickets, my max attendance is only 428 as that is all the seats in the stadium. anyone else had a similar problem and should i expect to go into administration seeing as i wont be able to make any money?

you will have hope they build the ground quickly, just cut back on spending to make sure your debts don't increase too much, sell some players you don't need

I got merthyr to the prem and the first year the ground was converted to all seater, i had 1400 capacity for 8 months.

Archived