Managerial Reputation [FM10]

Really pays off setting yourself as an 'international footballer'.

Was AFC Wimbledon originally and after a tremendous start, I went on a winless stream of 7/8 games, the worst point was a humilliating 4-1 defeat to Barrow in Feb, leaving us 14th.

As expected, I was sacked straight after that defeat and put on the dole queue. Next, I find that Swansea are looking for a manager (bare in mind this is the first season, Swansea are in the Championship) stuck in 24th, winless for 5 games and with a ridiculious -28 GD.

I figured 'lets apply, why not'. Shocked to see I was immediately accepted. 2 Months later at the end of the season, finished 18th on 56 points.

Anyone else get any unreal job offers after being sacked?

International manager allows you to get a job immediately. This is a little silly because if ppl wanted to choose another option they'd be stuck at one club forever or never get employed. This part of the game clearly needs to be looked at.

I dont think its that, Its a case of starting from the bottom and working your way up, building your reputation as you go.

Swansea (albeit aren't amazing) is an unreal job offer for someone who got sacked from AFC Wimbledon (BSP) for not doing well enough lol.

I dont think its that, Its a case of starting from the bottom and working your way up, building your reputation as you go.

Swansea (albeit aren't amazing) is an unreal job offer for someone who got sacked from AFC Wimbledon (BSP) for not doing well enough lol.

But you have a very high reputation. Thats why you'll still get job offers from clubs in the Championship.

If you want to start at the bottom your previous experience should be Sunday League or at most Semi-Pro.

Archived