Future Transfer Option

Just a quick suggestion/wish for future patches/versions of Football Manager. I know we are all eagerly awaiting the soon to be released 3rd patch, we all want our favourite teams with the updated transfers etc, However I am all for realism and have longed for an option that lets you select the latest patch but with "future transfers" included. Now I undewrstand I can simply start a new game after patch 3 to get all the fixes and run an earlier database but surely there must be a bit of coding that SI could implement where come January players move to there new clubs as they have done in real life. I am not being too demanding, not bothered wether the players move on the day of their actual transfer or as a job lot on any day during the window. I know this type of thing is possible with the editor, but say for example I released and edited database with all future transfers, what is there to stop me "tampering" with a few of my favourite players/teams stats?. Hence my request and hope. Thanks for taking time to read this rather convuluted post, any thoughts?

Archived