Editing has me confuzzled

Can anyone tell me what mistakes I'm making?

I want to rename a club, then move them to a different league. How do I go about doing this?

I want to update the manager changes so how do I do that.

I have looked at various other posts and from what I understand I made the changes. But these didn't work. I know I put these changes in the right place because I've put Harchester United on my mates PSP. Just where am I going wrong...?!

Can anyone tell me what mistakes I'm making?

I want to rename a club, then move them to a different league. How do I go about doing this?

I want to update the manager changes so how do I do that.

I have looked at various other posts and from what I understand I made the changes. But these didn't work. I know I put these changes in the right place because I've put Harchester United on my mates PSP. Just where am I going wrong...?!

• 2 weeks later...

could you do me the following swindon team buffon/gerrard/c ronaldo/robben/pato/diego{werder bremen}ronaldinho/kaka/eto/messi/rio ferdinand/sergio ramos/zambrotta/david villa/wayne rooney/fabragas/de rossi/deco/adu/lulinha/jo/dos santos/ with all swindon team released and how you do it for fm08 meny thanks to Mightyowl28

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

i can tell you now that mightyowl wont do that as he does not believe in making dream teams like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah not many people would... There's just no point...

Archived