Is FM getting too difficult ?

like yourself i have been successful in previous games, in this years i have spent time at leeds, valencia, ac milan, real madrid, man utd, won league at milan in first season but in all these jobs i have been sacked! dont no what i am doing, most part is i havent had any luck at all :mad:

Much like the 'I think the game isn't as good as X in the series' this debate is really just a matter of opinion.

I personally feel this version is now the best there has ever been for an absolute newb to pick up and play. The new layout and especially the new tactics wizard has made a fair few people who previously wouldn't have even considered playing such a game to give it a go and really enjoy it.

On the other hand. To be really good at it I think is somewhat difficult without using cheat apps. Especially now if you like to go down the youth route (Having a young team all the time), I do however feel this mimics real life extremely well. The championship this time around is by far and wide the most difficult and realistic I've seen in any game in comparison to real life.

The important thing isn't whether its difficult, its whether its enjoyable. I personally feel its the most enjoyable version for a long while, its difficulty only mimics that.

Archived