Big problem with 10.2.0

I have a BIG problem when playing FM 2010 with 10.2.0 patch.I Can not achieve a significant result with any team.With NewCastle Utd I win Champioship butt in Premier League In three seasons, I was very badly finished on table ( 14, 15, 14). In matches where I favorite or lose or play draw.I have a player like Rafinha, Maxwell, Moutinho, Milevskyi, Oscar Cardoso, Downing, Farfan, Mati Fernandez, Jagielka, Reo-Coker, Diaby, Jonas Yohan Cabay Gojko Kacar.I used numerous tactics butt always same resultats.Then i start new game with Aston Villa and again same things.I can't winning home vs Burnley Bolton.Lose again Chelsea 5-0 Arsenal 3-0.

With FC Rennes I dropped out of league.

When I had installed 10.1.0 and 10.1.1 pacth these mistakes I never had.Fm has become totally un played.

What is wrong?

you know , there is only one alex ferguson ; and there are too many others who tried to be a good manager but cant.. even with more than 6 teams :)

try to find how you got beaten on your own net ; and try to observe wats your weaknesses on attacking side. the main thing is passing / defensive line / tempo balance. if you get them right , you would end up better.

try to post your team squad and tactics on tactics forum and ppl there propably can help youı with great inputs :)

Archived