CAN ANYONE HELP !!!! ! i have a Mac and all the kits and crests are gone !!!!

for many a year i play FM on my pc but lately it has got so slow that its unbearable . i hate the thought of even turning it on.... it takes 10-15 min to start up .... its hell. anyway wen i click the FM icon it take so long i can hve a shower, dry myself and brush my teeth and gel my hair (take 15 min max to do all that) and FM still is load...so enough was enough i dont have time to bring it to get it fixed, so i lashed FOOTBALL MANAGER 2010 on my macbook laptop!!!! so here is the thing!!! i have the whole Sha-Bang of crests,logos and kits. i put them in the data folder... wen i loaded them into the game they loaded fine (prem crests +kits +faces, international kits+crests) but then i noticed that everything else was gone the whole coca-cola leagues had no crests, kits or faces!!!!! la liga gone!!! , seire A gone to!!! all the ingame kits faces and logos gone!!!!!!

WHERE ARE THEY !!!!

i know my **** wen it come to up loading kits and all that ! but this is new to me!!!!

CAN ANYONE HELP !!!!

WOW!!!! i really fupped this up !!! i back tracked and removed "MY" logos and clicked on the skins creche button!!! but nothing loaded !!!! so now im left wit a game thats hasn't got any kits (even the 3d kits are gone !!!!) crests or faces !!!!! HELP ME SI !!!! how do people people play this on a mac!???? im missing my crappy pc!!!!

Okay just had a look in the skinning forum and found this for you.

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/

this is where you need to put your graphics like kits logo's etc. So take the graphics you've got out of your data folder and move them across. If theres no graphics folder in the Football Manager 10 bit just create the folder and put them in there.

Hope this helps you

Okay just had a look in the skinning forum and found this for you.

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/

this is where you need to put your graphics like kits logo's etc. So take the graphics you've got out of your data folder and move them across. If theres no graphics folder in the Football Manager 10 bit just create the folder and put them in there.

Hope this helps you

BOOM !!!!! found it cheers !!!!!! for that

Archived