Network game PROBLEM

Guest Asakura

Guest Asakura

Hi all,

I was in a network game with a couple of my friends.

Somehow they were unable to continue the game, so they tried to quit the game, but couldn't.

So now i tried to kick the out from the game instead, but just when i was about to do that, he managed to quit. So i accidentally clicked on his team name and got connected to his squad. So now i'm myself and him. ANy ways to disconnect and let him regain control without resigning.

Guest Asakura

Hi all,

I was in a network game with a couple of my friends.

Somehow they were unable to continue the game, so they tried to quit the game, but couldn't.

So now i tried to kick the out from the game instead, but just when i was about to do that, he managed to quit. So i accidentally clicked on his team name and got connected to his squad. So now i'm myself and him. ANy ways to disconnect and let him regain control without resigning.

Guest Asakura

when i enter the game, im directly connect to both clubs. unlike the usual where i haf to click on my club.

you need to goto holiday options and then set the manager you dont want to be connected and then go on holiday indefinately and at the bottom click on disconnect from client then go on holiday and it should now say your friends name and at side of it it will say not connected

Archived