Setting up a new game

I know this has been asked and discussed before but I did a search and didn't quite find the answer I was looking for. I am about to start a new longterm save on patch 10.2. I want to get the setup as close to what I want as possible and I'm looking for advice.

I will be managing Fulham and don't plan on managing anywhere else outside of England and the USA national team eventually. I believe that I want at the minium the serveral leagues in Europe playable as I think that will yield the best results for the Champions League and Europa League. I definitely want to be able to scout mid level to top players in pretty much all corners of the world. And absolutely want to be able to scout players in South America. Also I would like to be able to manage the US eventually with all weapons at my dispossal. And I want the World Cup to be as realistic as possible along with any competition I am involved in.

My laptop should be able to handle a fair bit, I think. I currently have a save with 100,000 players loaded but I used the custom database to get that amount. Could you all help me with any recommendations?

Thanks

B

Archived