Help with loaning my players out

I'v just started a new game with Lyon and they have some really good youngsters. I have a really promising striker Tafer who I want to be playing a lot of football but I have 3 excellent strikers (they ones already at the club and I bought Cardozo) so he won't be getting many games at my club.

My problem comes when I want to loan him out. I tried offering him for loan to clubs...but cause he is a talent its teams like Barcelona and Inter accept the offer. I obviously don't want him going to these clubs cause he won't get a game there either. It actually seems pretty strange that these clubs want to loan a youngster anyway...

But my problem goes further when I try to loan him to my feeder clubs...he always rejects. I have his status set as 'Available for Loan' and it says he is looking forward to going out on loan...but still rejects every move I try and make...surely he shouldn't have too many say in the matter when it's a feeder club...I'm his manager telling him he has to play for a different squad for a year...he would have to have a really good reason to say no to me.

Any advice?

I had the same issue with Chris Gadi managing OM, and some other wonderkids too. There’s nothing you can do about that, he’ll never accept to go on loan but to clubs like Real or Barça and will probably want to be transfer listed there after his loan. I left them in the CFA team where they had to compete for a first team squad too. I even took control of teams that lack exactly the kind of player I had in my team on loan and made a loan offer but the player refused.

Archived