Staff Wanted

I wonder what people feelings on getting some sort of warning system when a staff member is on another clubs radar like with the players.

I know some coaches mouth off about going to other jobs but some dont and I often loose coaches because I get into a ****ing contest with another club and I loose the coach. The compensation is usually offers little comfort when loosing a top staff member thats probably impossible to realistically replace.

If you keep you staff contracted then you cant lose out because if another club poaches one of your staff then they will have to pay you a decent payout anyway. A warning system isnt really going to help because the warning would have to come from one of your staff anyway (most likely assistant manager) and they are not going to warn you if a club is chasing them.

The staff members I want to keep are always under good contracts. As I said the compensation is of little benefit to me when the skill set is more valuable.

My coach had just recently signed a new deal and also a club Legend. Its annoying that he'd leave a club that he's been with most of his life with anyways.

Archived