For God's sake, don't all come at once, we'd die. It's Football Manager Fanboys!!!!!

I'd just like to explain the site a little, since I'm here discussing the value of composure :D

We're a site focussed on writing and pitching the generic style of FM in a serious but comedic way. We aim to entertain you, to inspire you to help us entertain and to provide a strong community with values.

A lot of fansites are founded for the wrong reasons, power over a forum and people or just for the sake of it. We're all about content, writing, bloging and allowing you to do the same.

We've started with fresh forums but we've given you a canvas to shape the site.

At the very least, I'd hope you click the following link and take a look. You don't need to register, just bookmark and maybe come back again. It's a site true to the game. No drama, just FM and fun.

Hope you enjoy it.

Football Manager Fanboys, home to discussion, articles and a community forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Been full of busy this week and we've managed to add a fine selection of articles for your perusal.

Hope you enjoy them, the full list of the publications can be found on our direct URL below, thanks :)

Football Manager Fanboys - the home of FM discussion, articles and a refreshing community forum.

There will be more this week including an Official FM10 guide, which is most likely the most complete look at FM10 on any fansite.

Archived