MAC/PC NET movement after goal scored

Hi to everyone,

i would like to know why the net in the mac version of the game NOT moving when a goal is scored; before i have win7 and in any video quality the nets were moving after a goal scored...the fact that the nets are not moving it is a bug (because you have implemented it but it s not working), or it s a choice that you made?? Thanks in advance...

if you dont mind, i say tht the new fix 10.1.1 worth the hard work because now, in my game everything works smooth and i have only 2 gigs of ram(no ram problem at all in game and in pitch!)...before the fix i even couldn t make an expose because the game always exit with error. So, GOOD WORK, i support you from 96/97 every year and never regret every CM FM bought.... What the people has to know that coding a so huge game that has to manipulate lots of data in prospective, like an OS, like an ia application (which i do, i hope "prospectivily" for working :-) ) it s really hard and in all the past years every problem that come out SI fixed very well and soon....more code, more bugs, so more bugs to take care....

hope not offended anyone and i continue to appreciate your work... MILITO is great... bye

Maybe in game while playing a match i see that the game suffer of tearing video...maybe it s my little amount of ram, maybe the 9400 256mb (yes, i have macbookpro 13,3 with 2 gigs and 9400gm 256 and HD at 5400rpm)...just to let you know

Archived